About Us

About Us

Digital Photo Editing is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated company based in Whangaparaoa, Auckland, New Zealand. We specialise in digital photo editing and our services are offered to both personal and business customers. Request a quote today!

How It Works

Please send all of your digital photos to us via email - info@digitalphotoediting.co.nz, along with a detailed description of your requirements. Once we take a look at your photos, we will provide you with a quote within two business hours. All quotes are valid for 14 days. Once you give us the go ahead, and we have finished editing your digital photos, you will receive a watermarked version 'proof copy' by email for you to approve. Once you have approved the edited photos and paid all outstanding amounts, we will send your edited photos through to you via email.

Pricing & Payment

The costs vary depending on your requirements and how long the editing will take to complete. Payment can be made via direct deposit into our bank account (payment instructions will be emailed to you once you accept the quote). We require 40% of the cost to be paid upfront before we start editing your photos. The remaining 60% can be paid after the editing has been completed. Once the editing has been completed and the remaining 60% has been paid, we will email the edited photos through to you. Until payment is showing in our account (or a screenshot of payment confirmation has been received), no edited photos will be made available.

© Copyright 2021 Digital Photo Editing NZ