MENU


About Digital Photo Editing

Digital Photo Editing is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated company based in Whangaparaoa, Auckland. We specialise in digital photography editing and our services are offered to both private and business customers.

How It Works

Please send all your digital photos to us via email - info@digitalphotoediting.co.nz. As soon as we look at your photos and required changes, we will then provide you with a quote within 2 hours. All quotes are valid for 14 days. Once you give us the go ahead and we have finished editing your photos, you will receive a watermarked version 'proof copy' by email for you to approve. Once you have approved the edited photo and you have paid all outstanding amounts, we will email your final edited photo through to you without our watermark showing on it.

Costs & Payment

The costs vary depending on your requirements. We offer extremely competitive rates throughout New Zealand. Payment can be made via direct deposit into our bank account (the payment instructions will be emailed to you once you accept the quote). We require 40% of the cost to be paid up front before we start editing your photos. This is non-refundable. Once editing has been completed and the remaining 60% has been paid, we will email the edited photos through to you. Until payment is showing in our bank account no edited photos will be made available.